National Organization of Gay and Lesbian Scientists and Technical Professionals presents “Out to Innovate™ 2014”, a two-day career summit for LGBTQI students, faculty and professionals in Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics. This will be a joint event with the oSTEM 4th National Conference. Join us November 8-9, 2014 at Georgia Tech in Atlanta for a weekend of sharing, mentoring, learning, workshops, poster session, and career resources. Download a flyer to share with your colleagues.
What to expect at this event:
- pre-conference tours of Georgia Tech, Centers for Disease Control, World of Coke
- Keynote Addresses by Tam O’Shaugnessy and Lynn Conway
- Motivational Address by Kei Koizumi
- “Out and Accomplished” panel, featuring Lynn Conway, Terry Demby,Jason Grenfell-Gardner, Donna Riley
- 28 Workshops on leadership, professional development, professional involvement, work/life balance, mentoring and more!
- Career Expo with 30+ Sponsors, Recruiters, Resume Writing
- oSTEM Membership Meeting
- NOGLSTP Membership Meeting
- Poster Contest
- Networking, Mentoring, Recruiting
- Affinity Groups
- Flash Presentations
- Gala Awards Banquet, honoring NOGLSTP Scholarship Recipients, oSTEM Chapter Awards, National STEM Award, NOGLSTP Recognition Awards
Download the Conference Program (9 Mb PDF)