National Organization of Gay and Lesbian Scientists and Technical Professionals presents “Out to Innovate™ 2017”, a two-day career summit for LGBTQ+ students, faculty, and professionals in Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics. Join us March 4-5, 2017 in the Boston area for a weekend of sharing, mentoring, learning, workshops, poster session, and career resources. Follow this link for registration, accommodations, and travel information.
We are currently accepting workshop proposals for Out to Innovate™. Deadline has been extended to October 31. Learn more here.
We are currently seeking career fair exhibitors and corporate sponsors to support Out to Innovate™ 2017. Learn more here.
What to expect at this event:
- Keynote Addresses and Motivational addresses
- “Out and Accomplished” panel
- Workshops on leadership, professional development, professional involvement, work/life balance, mentoring and more!
- Career Expo with Sponsors, Recruiters, Resume Writing
- Research Poster Session
- Networking, Mentoring, Recruiting
- Gala Awards Banquet, honoring NOGLSTP Scholarship Recipients,NOGLSTP Recognition Awards
Get inspired to participate: watch highlights from Out to Innovate 2014!